- To avoid the silvering of your mirrors being affected by condensation, ensure your bathroom has adequate ventilation.
- When setting a frameless mirror within a tile border, ensure the opening is square and level.
- When tiling, remember frameless mirrors are 6mm thick, so choose your border tiles carefully.
- Clean all surfaces when fixing mirrors on top of tiles.
- Line up the top of the mirror with the top of the shower screens or with a grout line.
- Keep mirrors away from wet surfaces (150mm above the vanity), this will prolong the life of the silvering.
- The thickness of all framed mirrors is 4mm (plus frame).
- The thickness of all frameless mirrors is 6mm.
- All frameless mirrors have the edges treated to stop moisture penetrating the silvering.
- Allow 7 days from the time of order to produce your frameless mirror, and 2 days for framed mirrors.
- If Saturday installation is required, we advise you to book well in advance as only a limited number of installations can be performed on a Saturday.
- Our factory is open to visitors from Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm or contact us here.