Shower Screens Tips
- Frameless shower screens require the floor to have adequate fall to the floor waist, to prevent water slipping under the door area.
- Only use 10 mm glass for your screens to avoid bow and flex in the glass.
- Where possible, ensure walls and floors are level.
- Clean the glass frequently to avoid soap build up.
- Clear glass will give the bathroom the appearance of extra space.
- Frameless shower screens can be fitted with silver or gold patch fittings.
- Framed shower screens are only available in white or silver finish as standard.
- Installation of a shower screen takes approximately 1 ½ hrs.
- Silicone seal takes 24 hours to cure, so don’t use the shower before that period.
- If Saturday installation is required, we advise you to book well in advance as only a limited number of installations can be performed on a Saturday.
- Our factory is open to visitors from Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm or contact us here.